Leadership and Management Analysis
The Executive Summary Leadership and Management Report
This candidate and employee assessment report measures and presents a comparative ranking of BOTH the individual’s Tactical and Strategic Leadership and Management Critical Thinking Capacity. We measure the 6 Universal Core Management Factors and the 35 Core Management Competencies that consistently support these essential core management functions:
- The capacity to Work Effectively with Others.
- The capacity to Manage the Activities of Others.
- The capacity to Solve Complex Problems.
- The Capacity to Plan and Organize for the Future.
- The Capacity to Actually Get Things Done.
- The Capacity to Self-Manage and Prioritize.