The Customer Service Report
A Customer Service Team Player Analysis
This report scores and compares the individual’s capacity to provide the customer with support and accommodation that functions within the company’s established guidelines. Those scores are presented via the following six (6) core customer service functions and the 30 competencies that empower those Functions:
- The Capacity to effectively relate to others.
- The Capacity to Communicate with others in a clear and supportive manner.
- The Capacity to handle customer objections and complaints.
- Job Related Customer Service Attitudes (Meeting existing standards of service with attention to procedures and doing things right).
- Problem Solving Capacity (Possession of Common-Sense Thinking, attention to detail and overall problem-solving capacity).
- Personal Work Attitudes (Flexibility and adaptability, consistency of effort and role satisfaction).